Saturday, September 6, 2008

Disaster Strikes!

Disaster! Double Disaster! First, I find out that the next Harry Potter movie has been postponed from November 21 to July! I can't wear my Quidditch sweater in JULY! Now I have to come up with something else to knit that I can wear in the middle of the summer for the movie opening. What a tragedy.

Second, and more importantly, THE YARN LOFT IS CLOSING! My yarn store, the one I've worked at, the only one in the whole county, is closing! DISASTER! What will I do for yarn?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

First, socks can work in June/July, if you pick the right yarn. And movie theatres are cold anyway. I was also totally bummed when I learned it had been postponed, since I'm waiting for the new Opal sock yarns with the HP themes.

As for the yarn stores, I'm sorry. You'll just have to come visit Bergen County and go to some of my favorites. And Rhinebeck is coming.....